The 2 of disks keeps coming up!

I have the Necronomicon tarot deck and for the past 3 weeks, I think that the 2 of disks has come up 5 times (2 or 3 times as card of the day, once as the weekly theme, and once or twice in other spreads). What the heck is up with this card?! I know that if a card continues to come up that you should pay attention to it, but I've exhausted myself interpreting that card every way I can think of, including using the book that came with my deck. Any thoughts? (I know it's a long shot, asking other people their opinion on my card, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.) I think I might post in a group or two, also, so if you see this more than once, I apologize.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Two of pentecles or coins can represent a change coming that will bring balance in your life. Well that also depends on the other cards and if the card is reversed
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• There maybe some opportunities coming up with 2 paths you could take.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well, I've been torn between two majors and I know I'm going to have to pick something soon. I hadn't really thought of that.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 3:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010