where to start

ok I have had a profile on here for awhile but have been on...I plan on becoming a regular but not sure where to start theirs a lot to do on here any suggestions?

firechickk

Asked by firechickk at 11:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Play some games or change your profile a bit.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm very seldom on my profile page, but I do like to change it every now and then. I find being on here is so fun and quite entertaining at times, so I spend most of my time here in answers. There are games to play, I have a couple on my profile page that your welcome to check out and if you like you can post them on your page. Next to the game it'll say post to my profile and it will post on your page as well. Just have fun, join some groups and don't take things you hear on here too seriously. There's some awesome women here, so WELCOME :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thank you both very much
    firechickk

Comment by firechickk (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You're welcome :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Start with customizing your profile page. Then join some groups that interest you and start posting. You can get active in answers, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2010