How to reduce the look of cellulite?

How to reduce the look of cellulite?
I've noticed a lot of cellulite on my lower body lately. Especially on my butt area and right underneath it too( upper thighs). What kinda foods should I avoid eatting? Is there a certain type of cardio and strength training to reduce the look? any other good safe tips for this?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 11:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• drink more water and you can do lunges to help tone the muscles :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Diet and exercise. Be aware that almost everyone has cellulite, even celebrities, they just have the benefit of airbrushing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My daughter was born with cellulite. Just as perspective.

Losing weight will help, as will toning up. Staying well-hydrated helps lots of people. But it is genetic and you can't make it go away. Neither can anyone else.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Every women has cellulite --even a tiny amount.
    The best ways is aerobics with weight training, and especially floor exercises for legs.

Another "trick" I've used (and models swear by it)..is use Preparation H cream over your thighs..it helps to reduce temp..but does not "cure".

Another way--is "coffee grinds"..you take a lot of coffee grinds (not decaf) and get a tiny bit of water (enough to get it to stick)--and put it on your thighs every night, and wrap it with surand wrap to keep in place. (but to keep it this way, you would have to do this DAILY)..so its time-consuming..lol

However, just eat clean, workout consistantly, and cellulite should reduce..but it's no big deal if you have a very small amount. Everyone isn't 100% perfect--unless you can afford plastic surgery.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Will add..the reason I said use Prep H cream and coffee grinds, is because "caffine" helps to "shrink" temperarily..but again, does not "take away" it for good. You would have to do it daily to keep the effect. (I also use Prep H around my eyes in the morning to reduce puffiness! Green tea bags also works ;)

psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Losing a little weight will reduce your cellulite. ALL women have it but it shows more when your gain weight. Do lunges and squats to help tone.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I heard there is a scrub you can do with used coffee grounds
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• drink water. eat right & exercise
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2011