whats the fastest thing you did to lose your baby weight?

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 12:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Having the baby helped a lot. She was over 10 pounds.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Reduced portions and exercise.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• breastfeeding mine made the weight fall off
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 12:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I took those diet pills that are illegal now, what where they called? Oh yeah phen phen,,,they melted the fat off. But they caused heart problems,,,dangit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Breastfeeding and aerobics classes
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 12:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i was lucky with my son. i didnt do anything and went right back to normal within 2 months. but being a teen helps a lot. i wonder how it will be after my daughter tho.
    teen_mommie101

Answer by teen_mommie101 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Breastfeeding helps a lot. Drinking a lot of water and exercising. There are exercises that you can do with your baby to help you lose your weight. Ask for a WiiFit Plus for Christmas and do that for 30-45 minutes five days a week.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I always worked out for at least 60 min 5-6 days a week for years--before I got pregnant..so during pregnancy I still worked out (not too hard in the 3rd trimestor tho).

But I breastfeed--since breastfeeding is the same calorie-burning as running up to 5 miles a day! I made sure I was going to breastfeed also for that reason!! LOL

I also ate low-fat, low-sodium, and low carb food.

I worked out 7 days after I had her..;) I always used home DVD's so that was very convienet to me. The only hard part I did to myself was I made myself workout whenever she took a nap--even tho most advise you to "sleep when baby sleeps"..but that was the only way I could fit my workouts in (which paid off).

I lost almost all my 18lbs I gained within 2 months exact.

But I think it was easier for me because I was already very disciplined BEFORE I even had a baby..so it wasn't hard to get off track.

and I only had one child..no mor
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I lost all of my baby weight for all 5 of mine within 2 months and I really did nothing except breastfeed. And I'm in my 30s - age didn't make a difference.

Answer by missanc at 11:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Drink lots of water!!!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010