need Christmas gift ideas for My customer?

This elderly woman remembers me every single day of the year. I am her mailman and she always leaves me goodies to snack on in her mail box. What can I get her for Christmas as a thank you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• I would write a wonderful thank-you note for her. I'd stay away from things with scents (like candles, flowers, etc.) as well as food, because you don't know if she has an allergy. I'd say make it heartfelt, but I'm sure you don't need to be told that. =)
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• How about flowers or a small potted plant? Even more important, how about a nicely written thank you note. That would probably mean more to her than any gift you could ever give.
    bethgoedeken

Answer by bethgoedeken at 12:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If you really love her, you could extend one of the subscriptions she's already got. And you'd be in a position to know!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• How about a snowglobe. I have never met anyone who didn't like them. Or a stocking full of goodies (including that thank you note).
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2010