Got started on a 10day cycle of generic version of provera! adult content

Hello! I had a d&c 10w6d ago and I haven;t gotten a period yet, my doc didn;t seemed worryed about it and kept tellng me to wait it out! Well i got tired of waiting i started getting the preg, sympotoms again even tho i didnt "feel" preg. so i did a doc pee test which was neg, and i talked to him again today and he FINALLY prescribed me some provera to get it started. he really wanted to wait for my body to go on its own but quiet frankly i am tired of waiting and having these symptoms! So today i took my first 10mg pill and few hours later i had sex. *nothing crazy* and 7mins or maybe 10 mins later i started to bleed i was thinking my af had arrived! but nope. i havent bled since then its been over 5 hours! Is this normal??? What can i expect from takin these pills for 10days? is it going to be harder to ttc??? any advice/ your experienses would be greatly appreciated!

mrsnys

Asked by mrsnys at 1:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck ttc. I would direct a lot of your questions to your doctor. With stuff like this, they really know the answers; everyone else you "meet" online will not have the medical knowledge necessary to pinpoint your answer.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yeah i know that but i like hearing what other womans experiences are ya kno!!
    mrsnys

Comment by mrsnys (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When I was on provera I didn't get my period until 12-14 days after starting the ten days of taking it. Some will get a period sooner and some later. I took them to increase my chances of becoming pregnant.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010