Ever had that really hot friend?!?! adult content

I met this guy through an ex, they were pretty good friends and from the sec I sen him I thought he was sooo hot! Well a few months after me and my ex split him and his friend stopped hanging out so much and his friend started talk to me. I really wanted to date him because he was so hot I wanted him to be all mine but then I made the mistake of sleeping with him. We slept together for a few months but when I brought up anything more he said he didn't want a gf. For some reason I didn't mind this hook up thing because he was so hot. We would also hang out and do really fun things that other guys never took me to do. We kept hooking up for almost two years. I know that makes me look bad but I just couldn't help it. We haven't done anything in a while but he still talks to me and asks to hang out but I just can't do it anymore even though I want him really bad! Ever had this problem or similar experience?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not exactly the same, but yes, my SO started as a friend that I just hooked up with. I told him how I had more serious feelings one day and that I just needed him to leave me alone, I got out the car, sat on my porch, he drove away, came back, and he admitted he felt the same.

The thing was that we had a lot of sex, just keeping it real, but we also did such fun care free things that I never even would have done if we had been serious from the beginning, like weekend excursions, hosting parties, beach parties, etc. Because we werent so focused on us as a couple, and it was friends with benefits, it allowed us to experience so much fun and being carefree about it all, no pressure.

We've been together for 4 years now since, so it worked out for us, but I think it's rare.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes I have, kind of. It's not the same situation as yours, though. However, basing a relationship (sexual or otherwise) on "hotness" all by itself, is pretty much doomed from the start. I'd stop worrying about how their appearance is and figure out if there's anything else you like about him. I'm also assuming that you're a single mom and not married; your profile doesn't say much about either status.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Agree with Tam. Looks aren't important. Personality is attractive.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I don't care about him being my boyfriend, i'm just saying he is really hot and I wouldn't think he is really using me because we kind of used each other. I don't date guys unless I really like their personality.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010