bleeding... help

I was cutting my 10 month old DS fingernails (he was scratching himself) and I nicked him with the baby nail trimmer thing. The tip of his pinky! He bled quite a bit I put a bandaid but im scared he is going to remove it during the night and choke. What should I do????

I feel so horrible :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It happens :) I would take te band aid off at night. Just keep it clean during the day, and if you cover it gauze and tape is harder to get off than a band aid. A litle neosporin a couple times a day can keep it from getting infected.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• he will be fine mommy. Just keep it clean and covered
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It will be fine, put a litte neosporin on it and, try to cover it with a snug fitting baby sock perhaps.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 4:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh, poor baby and poor mummy:) He will be fine:) If you are afraid of cutting his nails or it is too difficult than cut it when he is asleep:) Good trick. And there are some good children gloves for babies so they can't scratch their faces:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2010