want baby NOW :S

i havent felt great throughout the whole pregnancy. Now i am soo anxious to have him out. I am 32 weeks. I start feeling real guilty that i feel this way. I dont want to end up with a sick preemie all cuz i felt i couldnt be pregnant any more. I have some control over him coming soon like working out and being intimate with my husband which are both restrictions. so when i think of doing either or like walking at the mall i feel like in the back of my head im doing it to make the baby come sooner. Am i being selfish? i also dont know anyone who feels like this so i wanna hear what u all have to say or think about it. thanks :)

DaniaClayton

Asked by DaniaClayton at 2:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well baby is still inside for a VERY important reason.
    Although most of us start to want baby out, we need to respect that we're still pregnant for a reason.
    Finding ways to get through, be patient, and cope are very important.

At this gestation baby is much more likely to have complications~ that weight would probably be hard to bear.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You have to realize what's best for the baby is the most imporant thing-that means staying inside until 40 weeks or later if he isn't ready. Time to put your big girl panties on and realize that putting your child's needs 1st will always be above your own. It's what gives you the title of Mother. Otherwise you are just someone who couldn't keep her legs crossed and had an "oops".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my baby I had a very high risk pregnancy and i was put on bed rest and when I was 6 months pregnant i had to be put in the hospital to monitor the baby because i was going into earlt labor. then when i was 8 months pregnant i had my baby and to this day i feel like i didnt do everything that i could have to keep her in there all the way. she was 5lbs when i took her home, she is healthy and happy. but while i was supposed to be on bed rest i would go out to dinner with my husband or go grocery shopping with him and i feel like im the one who made her come a month early. It is a terrible feeling so hang in there and once you see your baby and evrything is ok with him/her you will be happy you waited trust me i wish i would have.
    Gidget45

Answer by Gidget45 at 4:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• The end of pregnancy is so difficult and you basically just feel like crap most of the time, but the last 8 weeks will fly by! Just think - once you get to 38 weeks the baby really could come at any time (I mean it could come at anytime anyway, but I am saying in a perfect world). Try to shoot for 38 weeks in your brain and then once you get there, if you still don't have the baby, it will be a lot easier to deal with the last 2 weeks remaining. I think you are normal to feel the way you do, but please follow the doctor's orders. Good luck!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thanks ya'll :)
    DaniaClayton

Comment by DaniaClayton (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010