anyone else have a gabber???

I have a 3 month old that never shuts up lol, which is a good thing becasue she so happy. And so loud! laughs and smiles, my first dd was so quiet she would just stare out you. I'm afraid shes going to wake my two year old up all the time. she even talks and smiles while nursing. if you kiss her on the cheek she starts gooing and gets herself so wound up shes talking laughing and farting all at the same time, its so funny!

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My little man didn't used to be so vocal! Now I can't get him to be quiet. He is always babbling or yelling lol. He is 10 months old.
    Mmmanduh

Answer by Mmmanduh at 3:02 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• lol dd is the same way - she talks like she's got somethin to say! she's four months now
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 3:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Enjoy it while you can! Sounds like a blessing to me.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My son is 5...when I get in the door from work he talks to me until bed time lol. Chatty William! I love it though!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh that is so sweet. I have three kids in their teens. One is a chatter box the other two are so quiet.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010