cold like feeling before labor?

did anyone else feel like they had a cold before they went in labor? if so how long before you went in labor did you feel like this?...when i posted that i thought i had a cold on fb most of my friends that are mommies said that they felt like they had a cold up to a week before they went in labor.

teen_mommie101

Asked by teen_mommie101 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've had 2 kids and I didn't experience a cold either time however with my 2nd child I got diarrhea right before I went into active labor. And again later in labor. With my first child I had the whole "nesting" thing. It's where you have an insane urge to want to prepare everything for baby like cleaning out closets, setting up the crib, washing all of the baby's clothes.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I didn't have a cold before my fist child but I'm 37wks and have a cold now so I wonder if it will mean anything???
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• SweetLoveofMine- when i had my son i had diarrhea and was nesting but didnt think anything of it. well not until i woke up that morning to get a bowl of lucky charms and my water broke all over my bed...with this one i had my nesting phase like 3 days ago. and now for the past two days i feel like i have a cold. and so irritable hardly anyone wants to be around me.

MeAndLo- i didnt have one with my first either. i asked my friends mom (a nurse) and she said many women will get something like a cold up to a week before labor to make their body rest. soo lets see. keep me updated please=]
    teen_mommie101

Comment by teen_mommie101 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010