what to give my 3 month old to help him get through a 24hour bug. it's bad my husband & I both had it, very painful.

DINKSYS

Asked by DINKSYS at 3:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would defiantly call the doctor on that as your child is still very young and at that age, can become dehydrated very quickly.
    leasure0911

Answer by leasure0911 at 5:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ugh, poor baby. You can't do too much. If it is really bad than take the baby to the doctor. Make sure he drinks enough. Put some camomile tea into a pot, boil it and put it in his room. Inhaling the camomile makes easier to breath. Because he is on breast milk probably, just make sure, you use breast defence or put the milk in the bottle for now. Because he can get more virus from you if you have it. The other thing, be careful what to eat. Whatever you eat or drink, it goes right into the baby through the breast milk.
    But because he is so tiny I definitely would go to the doctor straight away.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• go to the doc since he is so small and if ur nursing keep doing it since u r making antibodies to help him fight off the sickness!! good luck poor baby!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010