Knee high Converses?

My nine year old daughter is asking for these for Christmas. Anyone have any? Heard of them?

heathermarie32

Asked by heathermarie32 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they're really cute for kids and teenagers...grown women, not so much. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't buy a pair for your daughter, if it's in your budget for Christmas.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I've heard of them and seen them. A few of my friends have been trying to talk me into getting some because I want a pair of Converse SO bad lol (I have for the past 7 years or so, but my mom would never buy them and then I chose Vans over Converse when DH bought me shoes, since the didn't have the ones I'd wanted). Ah! Sorry for the babbling lol, my brain isn't fully functioning right now. I think they're cute, but they would only look good on certain people. I've seen them on a few people, and only one girl was really wearing them. The others just looked like they were trying to be trendy and it looked stupid lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have seen a few people wearing them, and they look awful. I hate them! I wouldnt buy them for my kid.....those things cant possibly be worn often enough to offset the price...
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I used to wear them back in the late 70's early 80's. But with a bootie style. Personally do not like them but it is a skater look with the tight jeans.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's been a while since I've seen them, but here is a pair: http://www.converse.com/?CSID=98_kwid/#/products/Shoes/ChuckTaylor/519229

There are many styles to choose from ... not something I'd wear, but they are cute.

JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 8:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I haven't seen those yet.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2010