im 16 think im pregnant and have no idea what im suppose to feel?

stephiegee

Asked by stephiegee at 5:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry this is a lot to go through. I don't know what to tell you here on CM. Is there a school counseloryou can talk to, or your parents.  I'm sure I would be feeling all kinds of different emotions.  It's okay to have a mixed bag of feelings allow yourself to feel happy, sad or angry.  They are just feelings and sometimes we need the emotional release of our feelings.  Good Luck!  I hope you find the support you need.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Are you talking about emotionally or physically?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• First I think you should go talk to your mom. If you think you are pregnant you need to be tested and then see a doctor soon. If you don't feel like your mom is the best first person to go to look around your town for a pregnancy resource center they are equipped to test you and talk to you about you options and help you to come to terms with what you want to do. Now secondly if you are not pregnant and don't want to be you need to speak to someone about birth control. Good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• like everyone b4 said, i agree. im 16 too and i know what yoyur going through. so message me if you ever wanna talk.
    shan02

Answer by shan02 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• *sigh*
    Get a pregnancy test. If it is positive, talk to someone. If you do not want to continue the pregnancy, end it NOW. Get on BC. Seriously... if not, you'll wind up with 3 kids before you're 25.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think she already knows ladies. I wouldn't end it. If you don't feel like you can keep it you can find a great couple that would love your child. It's normal to feel scared. I hope all goes well. Good luck
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm pretty sure you don't know what to feel because there is too much to feel - Scared, excited, alone, loved, anxious, sick, crampy, terrified, numbs, etc. If you are not pregnant take the scare to heart and be more careful. If you are pregnant find a pregnancy support clinic in your area, they have the resources to help with decisions, parenting class, etc. Good luck honey. I hope you don't have to grow up too fast, but if you do call MTV and get a show! (not funny, yet?)
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You cant feel much in the beginning "physically" you arent going to feel the baby move or anything if thats what you're asking! Take a pregnancy test...if you havent. Morning sickness is def something you will feel. I had my first child when I was 18... Now im married & on my THIRD pregnancy.. im a stay at home mama and i've learned a LOT. If you need anything from another young mama, just ask!! GOOD LUCK!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010