seriously eva? really?

so i had my baby girl a week and a half ago........luv her to death! waited for her for two years! but she is driving me bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she sleeps literally ALL day! wakes up maybe every 4-6 hours. eats, goes back to sleep........we go to bed about 7-8pm......u think she sleeps for that long? NO!!!!!!!! up every two hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think she is just messing with me now!

end of vent! lol

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 7:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You do know that this is typical of newborns??? You have to wake her every 2 hours round the clock to feed her too. Did you think people were lying about not having sleep with a newborn??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You realize that while in the womb, babies are rocked to sleep by your movement (meaning they sleep during the day), and are active or awake when you are still (sleeping at night)... The same sleep pattern crosses over when they are born. This is normal. *shakes head*... try keeping that schedule with older children to take care of, and get off to school at the ass crack of dawn.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Hang in there, it will get bette!!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• That's typical of newborns. Sleeplessness goes with being a new mom. But I get it, you need to vent! It gets better! ((hugs))
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• obbydobbie.........i do have an older boy to get up and get on a bus. good lord, it was more of joke than anything........some people need to get laid more!
    and yes i do know they are rocked to sleep during the day. i was just saying, dear lord! get a grip!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 7:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Hang in there!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Mama2bof2 I totally felt the same with my daughter..arghhhhh!!! Sidenote: people do take (joke) posts to seriously..
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• any mother who would come on here and seriously bitch about an infant not sleeping through the night, like they do the day, should not have children.....i mean. shes a baby. i also went through it with my 5 yr old......but i never thought i would have another one. so excuse me for coming on a website for venting and "venting"!!!!!!!!!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 7:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• it gets easier, their were times i wondered if a little alarm went off to wake my baby the second i would fall asleep. at least you are venting somewhere safe and not taking it out on your baby.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Sounds like a newborn!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 8:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2010