Anyone else have an overly cuddley cat....Like obnoxiously so?

My cat is constantly in my lap. If he is allowed in the room while I am sleeping he is under the covers spooned in the crook of my arm! Right now I am laying across the bed and he is laying under the covers up on my side. He licks ALL the TIME. He is just an obnoxiously loving cat! I love it! You?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pets

• sadI had a cat like that. She died last January at the age of 19. Never will be another like her, she was very unique and special. I would do just about anything to have her back.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 7:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I love cuddly cats but I do have one that I call obnoxiously sweet because she will jump into your lap and will not take no for an answer. If you put her down with the intention of getting up if you are not fast enough she will be back in your lap.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• ugh mine is kinda like that. She stares constantly. If I put a barrier up she just walk around it and stares, drives me batty and she won't leave me alone, constant rubbing and when I give attn she has to lick lick lick. The occasional love bites from the other cats are fine, but she doesn't stop. I hate it. She's very loving but very annoying too
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I am so sorry SweetLove. I can't imagine what I will do when we loose our Psymon. He is 10 this coming year.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I don't want to see mine die, either, just want her to back off a little. I'll miss her loving spririt when she's gone, but its too much sometimes.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• YES! One of our kittens is like that and he drives us NUTS! I think we could beat him til he couldn't move and he would try to come back for more. THAT'S how much of an attention whore he is lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my daughters cat has it's good day where he just wants to cuddle then his other days he likes to bite
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• One of my cats is semi-cuddly. She will cuddle near my stomach while I am reading at night and sometimes licks. But if walk into the room during the day she dives under the bed. The other cats just take a couple minutes of scratching/petting and they are done.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• well i have 7 adult cats and 4 three month old kittens needless to say all of my cats are very cuddley and they always want to be in my lap are they are always following me around the house. i just love all my cats!! couldn't live without them.
    lilcalimom02

Answer by lilcalimom02 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010