what should i expext?

what do i need and what comes with the houseing on a navy base???(not sure where at tho)like does it come with a microwave and refrigerator or what??

chijay3

Asked by chijay3 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Travel

• i live in air force houseing and it only came with the big stuff refrugerator and stove everything i had to buy
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 12:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Hi! I believe it all depends...I lived on base at Fort Hood...we had to bring our own microwave, but the rest of the basic appliances are provided...stove, fridge...sink :-)
    tapshoes4

Answer by tapshoes4 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• what about a washer and dryer does it come with that or do i also have to buy that? i just want to be prepared for what i know i have to get and to plan ahead with it money wish
    chijay3

Answer by chijay3 at 4:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• well i am not a military wife... but I was a navy brat and the one thing I remember was that there was ALWAYS a smiling neighbor. If you forget anything Im sure your neighbors will help out in the short run until you can get what you need. That was the best thing about growing up on a base.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008