I have a 6 month old and I'm 7 weeks pregnant!

My son will be 6 months old on Dec 20th. My husband and I found out we are expecting at the end of July. Which means Liam and new baby will be 1 year and a month apart! Any tips or advice? =) thanks.

StarryNight85

Asked by StarryNight85 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm sorry.....advice..start buying diapers now
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• lol, thanks...We were shocked but still very happy.
    StarryNight85

Comment by StarryNight85 (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When they are little it might get a little hard. You are going to have the demands of a new born and a 1 year old. As they get older it will be fun and I bet they are very close. One thing I would say is try to get them on the same schedule. Like when you change one diaper change the other one. I know if they go you have to change them, I just when my kids where these ages it was so much easier to have the same schedule. Try and get them to nap at the same time and all that stuff.

Good Luck and Congrats!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• for me it was easier when they were closer together because the older one still took naps and it was easier to get them on the same schedule then when they were 2 1/2 years apart. but gl and don't worry....you will survive lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thanks everyone! =D
    StarryNight85

Comment by StarryNight85 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Good Luck :) I am due July 20th.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOL Sleep NOW!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Congrats!!! I would def start buying diapers and try to get them both on the same schedule that will help a lot!! Also, sleep when they sleep because that is going to take a lot of your energy!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 10:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Probably a silly question but how can I get them on the same sleep schedule? When baby goes down for a nap should I put Liam down for a nap? For now they will be sharing a room until we get a 3 bed room place.
    StarryNight85

Comment by StarryNight85 (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010