Ok so no AF and BFN....this SU*KS!!!!!

Ok so I should have gotten it Tuesday. Its now Friday. No AF. I took HPT, and a BFN. I've had pains, cramping etc etc for a while. I "feel" like I have it but I don't. I am suppose to go to my OBGYN on Monday and I don't know what to do b/c obviously if I "get it" I have to cancel my appt but after so many years on bc I really want to go to touch base on my symptoms since I got off the pill and also discuss our plans to starting ttc this month. My plan was to wait until I actually got a period and then start trying from that point (this way I'd bet a clearer idea of ovulation days.

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• (continued)

I am so confused. Could the hpt be wrong? We only had sex one time without protection last month. The chances are VERY low I;d be pregnant and I keep coming you negative. Wheres AF??????? TMI-----the discharge is just clear. Nothing like what you'd normally get. grrr I am so confused. I guess I'll keep my appointment and take a test there if I don't get it by Monday??? (sorry about the rambling)
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• A clear discharge can mean that you have mucus on your cervics.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Its because you are just getting off BC and your body needs time to adjust Its normal not to have a reg. period for a while after being off BC.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I didn't get a regular cycle at all after my second child and I got off the bc
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:29 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Your hormones are going to take awhile to balance out after getting off BC. Even if you AF does come and you're on it Monday, you should still keep your appointment so you can discuss your concerns with your doctor. Even if they can't do a pap, it'll give you a chance to have some question addressed.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think Im going to call them today and tell them that if I get it by Monday I'm still going to come....although I'd still have to go back and get the pap......hmm...I do need the pap though.....2 co pays don't exactly sound fabulous. Oh well I'll see Monday I guess. But if I don't get it by then I'm having them give me a test---but the dollar preg tests keep saying negative.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• blondie...i was not on regular birth control..only depo, and i didnt have a period the whole time i was on it, so i dont have any suggestions for that one...i know it took me over a year to get prego (not that i am suggesting it will take you that long) but..dont get so stressed...you just have to be patient...i am sure your body has to go through a lot of adjusting and sometimes even if you are prego, those tests dont come + for a few days after your af is due. it would be a good idea to talk to your dr about ttc, he will probably give you a rx for pregnancy vitamins and answer some questions....***baby dust!!!
    amybaby2

Answer by amybaby2 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• tricking ur mind into thinking ur pregnant
    Anonymous