Why did you marry your spouse?

treesx4

Asked by treesx4 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly, because I love him! I know it may sound simple, but that's really all there is to it. We were, and still are, in love and we clicked from day one. He's my best friend, I couldn't imagine a life without him.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 1:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I fell in love ,He had good morals , same JOB (now 35yrs,) sounds straight forward but at that time in my life i needed it for me and my kids
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• He loves to take care of me. He is my best friend and we've been together since high school. We are so different and yet the same. We compliment each other perfectly.
    aussiegirl3

Answer by aussiegirl3 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• He's my soulmate and I'm his. We have the Cinderella story about how we got together but once we did, it was a forever kind of thing. It was definitely meant to be!
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 2:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• We just clicked from day one. He is my soulmate and best friend. He is a wonderful husband and a great father to our kids.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 2:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• hot wild monkey sex... no seriously... there was just something about him that made me feel alive and carefree again. and 12 years later it is still that way. minus the hot sex of course LOL.. JK
    Barbwirenrozes

Answer by Barbwirenrozes at 3:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I had know him for years, but being 6 yrs older,we didn't hang around. But once in our 20's we ran into each one night and from that point on he wouldn't leave me alone lol. That was in March and by May we were engaged and in Oct we got married all in the same year. We've always gone to same church and knew each others family, he is a godly church going man, and I knew I would marry him, and be safe. Plus, we fell in love, duh.....married 19yrs this Oct.
    mindylynn49

Answer by mindylynn49 at 7:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Right now, at this moment, I'm asking myself the same question!!!!!! No, seriously. I married my husband because I got pregnant. But.... I've had a crush on my husband since I was a little girl, we became best friends after I got a little older and then somehow it grew from there. He is a wonderful father and a wonderful husband. And he don't look bad either!!!!
    3bs

Answer by 3bs at 9:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Because he needed a green card!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Because i was knocked up!!
    Anonymous