favourite childhood movie!

lets hear your favourite childhood movie, and your fave quote from it if you have one :)

llansky

Asked by llansky at 12:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well, i'll start. my fave movie was ferngully! "price check on prune juice bob, price check on prune juice."
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• The one I remember the most is The Neverending Story =] I don't quite really have a favorite quote, but the one that sticks out the most in my mind is after Fantasia has been destroyed and Bastian is taken to the nothingness that's left behind, and he's flying with Falcor. Then...out of nowhere..."FALCOR, IT'S THE IVORY TOWER!" *epic music*

Gets me every time =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Labyrinth!

and cait- get the book! it is freakin awesome!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• =D I love Labyrinth! It scarred my boyfriend for life, though, because he's incredibly terrified of David Bowie and Jennifer Connely's eyebrows xP

I want the book! I'll have to pick it up sometime.

I also really loved Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Hocus Pocus. HP is the first movie I ever remember seeing in theaters. And of course there's the Lion King (I'm a late 80's child, I grew up in the Aladdin/Little Mermaid/Lion King/Pocahontas era).
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Mary Poppins absolutely!
    One of My favorite Quotes is.... Mary Poppins: You know, you *can* say it backwards, which is "dociousaliexpiisticfagilcalirupes" - but that's going a bit too far, don't you think?
    Bert: Indubitably!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Wow I'm old! lol, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. No favorite quote but the songs stayed with me forever!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• ooooh i love hocus pocus! i grew up same era as you, cait :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• "dociousaliexpiisticfagilcalirupes"

I bow down to you for spelling that backwards correctly :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i loved alice in wonderland..but not the cartoon version..the real people version.. :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• ANNIE! ...lol.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2008