why isn't my breast lactating ? adult content

my breast have sharp pains in them every now and then. but they r not leaking. I'm 30wks and 5days pregnant.

bigbrina456

Asked by bigbrina456 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone does, I'm 32 weeks with my 3rd child, and I haven't started leaking or anything yet.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• you don't have to leak or make milk while you're pregnant. some women do.....some don't. i never did and i ebf 3 kids....it has nothing to do with what's going to happen later on. once the baby is born you will start to produce a little bit of colostrum, and a couple of days later your milk will come in.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My room mate is 30 weeks pregnant and her milk hasnt even came in yet.... the dr is sending her to a specialist... i went with her to one of her appt and from what she says her milk didnt come in with her first one either.. and she tried making it come in and it wouldnt..
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i agree with every post on here. im 24 weeks with my 3rd and i can " squirt milk" and with my first two i didnt get my milk in until a few days after they were born. it all depends on your body and the pregnancy. try not to worry, everything will work out
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree with them I didn't until a little after mine were born. It isn't anything to worry about!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 10:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My milk didn't come in until 4 days after I gave birth.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Probably won't until after you give birth. The same hormone that starts labor starts milk production as well.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010