Help fast please???EDIT* What could it mean if not pregnancy? adult content

I just got off my period 4 days ago, had unprotected sex right after my period, and this morning woke up with my breasts leaking...
How soon will milk produce and release out of your breasts if you are pregnant? Has it ever happened this soon?

chanelsparkels

Asked by chanelsparkels at 9:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that has nothing to do with being pregnant.....you don't have to leak milk when you're pregnant, and leaking milk doesn't mean that you're pregnant. it has more to do with hormones. you could be pregnant, but leaking milk or not leaking milk has nothing to do with finding that out.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Lol...not that fast!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• not that fast girly!! But i have had this problem before... the dr said that its somewhat uncommon but nothing to worry bout
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• They are right most women don't even know they are pregnant untill they are 7-8 weeks...It takes sperm 3 days even to reach the egg so your good girl!! Don't panic!! I would still go to the Dr. because you can still get your peirod while pregnant, just to check and make sure
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 10:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thats a relief, i made a dr appt to have it looked at soon...any ideas on what it could be?
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 9:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would consult the doctor that is weird!

Answer by older at 10:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• ITs pretty uncommom, but no it doesn't mean you're pregnant.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• What all the other say...It doesn't mean that you are pregnant. I would see a doctor to see whats going on.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 2:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Ok seeing the dr on wed ill post an update letting everyone know what it means...thanks all
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 7:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010