Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find this type of men's underwear?

DH only likes to wear low-cut briefs, but he's also very skinny and I cannot for the life of me find this type of underwear. His waist is actually a 30 but as high as a 32 would work as long as it's low-cut. He does NOT like boxers though, they have to be briefs. He desperately needs new underwear, I hope someone can answer this lol!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Busymama07 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Shopping

Level 2 (9 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Have you checked at Kohls? They seem to have a wide variety of undies...

    Answer by pupmom at 12:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • I did check Kohls, they had one brand of low-cut briefs but they where all for larger sizes. Thanks for reminding me though, maybe if I keep checking back they'll get some in!!!

    Answer by Busymama07 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • Walmart ... I think I saw them the other day when I bought DH some new undies..

    Answer by emturner at 12:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • Can you order from Hanes website maybe? Or Wal-Mart or Targets website?

    Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • I checked Target, didn't check directly through Hanes, thanks!!!

    Answer by Busymama07 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • Kohls has them online $14 for a 6pk. If you have a Kohls card, you can use Holiday30 to save 30% and MVC2540 for free shipping


    Answer by Serafyna at 3:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • my SO is the same size and i found great breifs at kohls they are hanes and fit him perfectly

    Answer by brandnew744 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Shopping
Which phone to get?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
i have a major problem...