and info on the new book readers out--how much for service for a year--do you own one? I am thinking about asking husband for the gift since love to read . good choice?

I love to read and by books and not go to library since not one near us. Trying to decide if good for a christmas idea for husband to get me. Is there fees for the year? any advice would be great.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 10:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• My husband has the Sony e-book, pocket edition. I got it for him last year for Christmas. There are no fees. He just pays for books as he gets them. There is a library where you can download out of copyright books for free. It's the Guggenheim library. He loves his e-book.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have a nook. No fees. I have the wifi-only version. I pay for the ebooks as I download them.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010