Do you find it rude?

I was invited to a friends house the other day. I was there about 15 minutes, she received a phone call. She went in another room and was on there about 30 minutes. I'm not sure if she just forgot I was there or what. I finally just got up and left. I would just tell them I would call back.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 10:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would have done the same thing. That is rude and if it was that important of a phone call, she should've let you know and apologized.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes it is rude, I probably would have left myself.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Its rude but also depends on who it was and how important it was. Id give her the benefit of the doubt and not dwell on it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Im with Cassi, she should have excused herself from the phone call to tell you it was important and ask if you would mind waiting. At least turn the tv on for you or something a good host should do.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Some people you REALLY cannot get off the phone with.. lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, that's very rude, unless it was an emergency, in which case she should have at least told you.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yep, I would of left out 2 min. into the goodconversation.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree that she should not have talked that long. Or if ti was an important phone call they could have come out and said something to you about needing to take the call. I know right now my DD is very sick and if the DR called I would walk out of the room and talk to the DR. Even if I had friends over, although I would tell them ahead of time.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Definately rude.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Definitely rude ... I've been at my friend's house when she got a call. I told her I'd just chat with her later and left. If I have company, I let the person on the phone know that I have guests and could I give them a call later after my guests have left.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010