Is it going to end bad??

My sister is 17 never had a boyfriend she is a junior in high school and still lives at home. Well she met a guy back in Sept they started dating right away, in Oct. he had already moved in with my parents and sister. Mom says it's becasue he told them he was sleeping in his moms kitchen becasue she had no room for him. He has a full time job and works 40 hours a week making $250 a week that's enough to afford a 1 bedroom apartment here. Anyway they are already talking marriage and crap the is after my sister graduates and goes to college.
He has had past issues with depression and knowing my sister's past of getting obcessed with something so hard then drop it as fast as she got on it because she gets bored with it I am thinking she is going to get bored with him being around so much and then if they break up that will be harder since he lives with them.....

Could it actually work out or is it doomed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Either. It might work, it might not.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think it can work I have been with my now husband since 9th grade...I mean we have our issues but we are happy!! I'd give them a chance he does have a stedy job and is showing that he is atleast reliable for her!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 10:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Crap I forgot to to put that he gives ALL his money to his mom and family so he can't afford anything UNLESS he asks MY parents for money. That's the main reason I asked this question. My hubby said he would have NEVER done anything like that to my parents he makes his OWN money and gives it away but yet he asks MY parents for money!????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You never know if it will work out, marriage is sometimes a gamble that may or may not pay off.

Answer by older at 11:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2010