S/O,sorta,of another question adult content

Have you ever gotten rug burn,a bruise,etc while getting frisky,and someone sees it and thinks your BF or husband is abusing you?
A few years back I ended up with scraped elbows,heh heh,and my aunt saw and told my mom. My mom sat me down and got all serious and asked me if my husband was forcing "kinky" sex acts on me! I just about busted a gut laughing!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• One of my ex's and I used to play bite, and I would often get briuses, my step mom and mom asked if he was hurting me lol
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Holy God, SuperrMommyy... was it sex or a knock-down drag-out fight?!!

ROFL

Kiddin' ;)
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have a friend who bruised easily and was clumsy.....our playgroup talked about asking if she needed help....she thought it was funny too..
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• to funny u gotta keep sex intresting or its just plain and who wants plain boring sex? I bruise easy and i always have a bruise or two from it and my family said stuff when i was younger but not now i just plain out told them i like to have kinky sex not boring sex lol
    honey_bear_2787

Answer by honey_bear_2787 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I bruise sooo easily! Somethign about my platelett count! But my knees always look crazy and my back looks like ive been attacked ALOT! A friend of mine used to come to school looking like she got beat down, but when she told me the truth, I was like damn girl...ha!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOL...this is funny...many years ago I dated a guy that was a big bear...he was awesome in the sack but liked it rough and I didn't mind. Well...one day when he was pleasing me down town, he noticed this huge...huge bruise at the base of my thigh, right next to my hooha and said "oh, tell the other not to leave marks on my toys", our relationship wasn't serious just physical so although I know he was jealous, he didn't want to let on as much and I just said, "it must be a ghost cause your paws are the only ones that have been in that neighborhood". Well, when we finally go down to business, guess what, his huge baseball mit hand ended up perfectly in the same spot where the huge bruise was and i said "look...look...look where you mit landed, so I don't wanna hear shit from you." Gotta tell you the bruise was gimansive!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have had rug burn on my back, my knees, my elbows and the tops of my feet! lol.. Nobody thought I was being abused tho!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2010