fun winter craft for a large group (26) first graders?

i want to do a craft in my dd's calss - thinking maybe a snowman craft. any easy ,inexpensive ideas?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I know that answer to that question. I am in charge of a craft for my kindergarden's class. I got plastic round orments at michaels and brown pipe cleaners, red and green pompoms, widdle eyes and when put all together it will be a reindeer orment for the kids to take home for their tree. All the supplies were really cheap. The pipe cleaners will go around the top and the rest is eyes and nose. My daughters teacher loved the idea. Hope you have a good party and happy holidays to you.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• craft paper stockings?
    supplies:
    red craft paper (cut in to stocking shapes)
    hole punch
    yarn

cut paper in to stocking shape give each kid to pieces of paper , then punch hole along side, thread yarn thur to hold the to side together
    presto you have a stocking and its easy for 1st graders......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Coton ball snowmen.

Construction paper
    cotton balls and scrape paper for face and buttons and crayons for ideas and decorating around the snowman.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• or you could do salt dough ornaments... The dough is made of salt, four and water you could pre-make some medallions to be painted with basic colors of acrylic paint.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think this is absolutely adorable: http://www.craftideas.info/html/reindeer.html

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2010