is this disrespectful?? adult content

My sister and her boyfriend are ALWAYS making out and groping in front of the family and this is including my little kids. I say it's VERY disrespectful but everyone else calls me a prude. I can see little kisses in public and if we are around family but full on making out and groping!!?? Get a room please I don't want to see you stick your tongue done his throat when I am trying to visit with family or eat a meal with family.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 10:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• That happened to us last year with my niece and her fiance. I found it VERY distasteful and so did the other relatives. I mean, get a room, ya know?
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 10:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think it is very disrespectful especially around kids. Their too young to see that kind of stuff.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ugh this drives me nuts. There is a time and place for that kind of PDA. Holding hands, sweet kisses a couple times during an evening to show you love each other is fine but please quit making eveyone else feel uncomfortable!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's not only disrespectful--but innapropriate behavior...it's no different then letting your toddlers or kids watch a rated PG-13 or R movie then. They need to take it behind doors.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yeah, gross. There are times for that, like when you are not surrounding by family. Get a squirt bottle and everytime they do it spray them down like cats. It will turn an annoying thing funny.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yuck!! Yes it's disrespectful because they're not taking into count your feelings.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yes. PDA in general should be off limits,especially in front of kids

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• uhg i HATE that and will always tell the rude relative to take some where else or leave......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ugh..that makes me sick! I have actually yelled at people that were making out in my driveway..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Very much so., I agree!

Answer by older at 10:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010