my children are super clingy today... PLEASE HELP

I don't mind and I am sure its cause I am less then a week due. But it makes me sad that they are so clingy and upset, they cry and want me to just hold them. they eat breakfast finish and want to be held then want to just sit with me. I don't mind it again but I really wish I knew what was wrong with them. I have asked and they jsut give me a sad face and start crying. Anyone have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• play dough fixes everything!! YOu can even make it!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have heard that what it is, is that your kids know something is happening (not necessarily bad, but something that is major... which having a baby is and they don't quite understand it, they just know it is really important...), and want to protect the baby and you.... They have a connection with the baby, and of course with you, so it really kind of makes sense.... There is no way to tell for sure, but it kind of sounds like this to me.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2010