Two periods in November

Hi,

I am 23 years old and sexually active. My fiancee and I have been trying for a baby, however I have been diagnosed with diabetes type 2, and he has a thyroid disorder. I got my period on November 4th, lasted 5 days, normal period. I then had sex the times i was supposed to from 13-17, then I got my period again on the 28th of November. I read the exact same story online from another woman who had everything the same, and she was 6 weeks pregnant. I am wondering if I could be? I am trying to have a baby, and just brought my 1st preg test, however I am very scared to find out, i am not. What are the chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test. Otherwise, depending on your cycle, it could be normal.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• was the second period light spotting or normal flow...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Whatever is the answer it is in a doctor's office. I wish you being pregnant but you should check it out. We can't really help you from here.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Go to a doctor. You don't have two periods in one month. One was a period and one was something else. Vaginal bleeding isn't always a period. You could have some sort of condition you don't know about. Endometreosis, cysts, pcos, cancer, and so many other conditions can cause that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• take the test, then youll know from there what you should do!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• How heavy was the second bleeding? It could have been ovulatory bleeding. Not all (in fact most women) do NOT ovulate around the 14th day of the cycle. Is that when you get fertile mucus? Why do you think you ovuate between CD13 and CD 17?

Also I had "period like" (but NOT a period) bleeding when I was 4 weeks pregnant with my son. It lasted a day and then went away. My son was fine. My OBGYN said she's seen women bleed like that for a week and still be pregnant so you might as well take the test.

GL!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010