Have you ever felt the presence of an Angel?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 11:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have, I have also been told my house is full of them.

Answer by older at 11:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, I am 34 and had epilepsy all my life. I feel like my life would have been alot easier without it. Anyway, my mom wanted my seizures to stop just as much as me. She died on June 6th of 2009. I had a seizure the day of her funeral and not one since. I feel she is looking down on me.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I adore arenad's posting.

I also have felt an angel's hand - I was caring for my mom when she was recuperating from shoulder surgery and I was out driving her car. When I was returning to her after lunch, an accident occurred behind me on the freeway and the cars involved missed me by inches. It was as though I were being protected. I drove off the freeway offramp quite shaken and relieved.

There have been other instances throughout my life.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well I D K if it was an Angel but something came over me one day on my way to work. I felt like my heart was being lifted up and a happiness came over me. It was amazing. I think it was my brother who passed I felt his presence.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, but I can't really explain it.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I am not religious, but I do believe in spirits which can also be classified as Angel's. Today I learned from a patients spouse that she had passed and I could swear when I started bawling my eyes out I could almost hear her saying, "Awe hunny! It's okay!" Because that is something I could truly hear her saying. :)

It was almost as if she stayed with me a moment after they left to help calm me from mourning her loss.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh and I could also answer this with a YES! Every single day! When my daughter Angel is around me! ;) I named her Angel since she was my little precious angel who barely made it into my arms. But once she did, she and I refused to leave one another and after multiple struggles and a near death experience at only one month old she is now my big girl and my sweetheart at 5 yrs old. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• How do you know it was an Angel? Like a guardian Angel?
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010