On what day could I test?? adult content

Dh and I got it on the 7th of this month.. We were stupid and didn't stop soon enough..lol Well I looked on line and it says from my last monthly friend visit that I was ovulating.. When would I be able to test to see if I am pregnant or not??? Thank you ladies for any help you can give..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 2 or 2 and a half weeks from now. How long is your cycle? That makes a difference.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• As soon as you miss a period or pass up your luteal phase time.

Honestly though ovuation calculators and calenders are typically VERY inaccurate because they use the idea that all women ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle or the 14th day before the cycle starts. Unfortunantly that is not true for most women so it's VERY likely that you really were NOT ovulating during that time.

BUT since sperm can live inside for a few days wait until you miss a period and take test.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Thanks ladies.. and bells I have a 28 day cycle.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• SO your period would be due on the 21st? Test then and miasmommy is right not everyone has a 14 day luteal phase.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• WELL IM IN THE SAME SITUATION I MISS MY PERIOD 1 WEEK AGO AND I DID TEST ME 2 DAY AFTER I MISS IT AND IT WAS NEGATIVE BUT THE THING ITS THAT I HAVENT GET MY PERIOD YET I HOPE I AM PREGNANT RIHGT NOW .......... AND DO YOU WANT TO GET PREGNANT OR NOT?
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 12:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well we weren't planning on anymore but wouldn't be super upset if we were.. All babies planned or not are a blessing. This would make number 6.. It's so scary I know my family would be upset but they would get over it..lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I tested a week before my missed period and my still turned out positive. Good luck
    Meahs_Mommy

Answer by Meahs_Mommy at 1:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• whenever your missed period should be :)
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Personally I would test around christmas.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I tested on the 19th and got a BFP!!! My family is happy..lol Dh was so excited and happy.. Baby #6 is due in Aug..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Dec. 24, 2010