The last dream I had this morning...

I was married to another man (it's the guy that I was madly, madly in love with in high school but he never noticed me and in between my 1st husband & my current husband, I ran into him again and we had a physical thing but he's a player so I didn't take it past that) and we were recently married. We were are a cafe that I guess we frequented often because everyone knew us. At one point my hubby isn't at my side and I notice him talking to two very, very unattractive women. When he see I notice this, he comes right over and wraps his arm around me and is very lovey dovey. Apparently, this isn't his normal behavior because I kept moving his arm and asking "what are you doing". He just continued. Flash forward I guess to the next day and I'm walking past a window and there he is smooching and being very cozy with one of the ugly girls. I walk in and ask him what he's doing and he just says it's nothing, she starts screaming "he was with me last night" when in my head I knew he had been in my bed. He just sits there very smug (this is how this guy was) and she and I go back and forth till I finally turn and say "you can have him, he's going to do the same to you and if someone that looks like me can't keep him, an ugly cow like you definately won't" and I leave. When I go out to the parking lot, my car was stolen and I wake up.

Now WTF does this shit mean?

If you've read my post you know that I have cheating issues with my current husband but I haven't seen this guy in 10 years (he went to my wedding) and haven't even been thinking about him, so where did he come from?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Health

• Are dreams can be our unconscious speaking, our unconscious desires, thought and motives. As for the cheating part you probaby have recently been talking about how your husband cheated maybe here on cafemom. Maybe you did think about your high school sweat heart and didn't even know. I'm taking psychology now so of course I think I'M THE DREAM EXPERT, when really nobody completely knows why we have dreams

. Omg ShouldHaveLeft got me out the bed to get my psychology book...Your the only person that could get me to get up today.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• your thinking about him to much...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 12:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010