Did you know that you CAN rotate your picture AFTER you upload to Cafemom?

I just realized it. I was playing around.

If you click the picture you want to rotate then click "edit photo". You will know what to do after that.

I think that is neat. If you forget to rotate it after you download to computer and before you decide to upload to Cafemom you can still rotate afterwards.

I read a question here in the Answers a couple of days ago and the mom was asking if you could rotate it after the picture is in your album and everyone said no including me.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 11:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That was me! Thanks!!!!!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My whole profile has been rearranged, and not by me. I dont get it. I had everything the way I wanted it, all lined up perfectly and now everything is a jumbled mess. I dont understand how that happened. Anyhoo, Im going to wait on that till after the holidays, I swear its like spending time on a scrap book..lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• that was you? so someone else can change it for you without your knowledge? now im confused lol!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I didn't know that either. Thanks.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

san78

What I think OBmomma is saying is she is the one that asked the question NOT change your profile. I'm not sure how that happens. I've never had that problem.
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010