Cleaning floors and pups.....

Ok so I had to leave my fur babies for 8+ hours and they were baby gated off into one area but now it is time to clean.... I moped up all their little presents and I still have a stench of pee, what do you use or recomend for this oh so fun job? I live in an apartment and I have fake wood flooring if that helps any help would be awesome!!!

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pets

• I use straight white vinegar with my puppy. It seems to work. I hate the vinegar smell, but once it dries it goes away.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Either "Natures Miracle" or "111" (which is made of 1 part each... 90% Ispropyl alcohol, ammonia, and water.) Both will get rid of the odor. Neither smell good while cleaning, but will dissipate quickly.

I use 111 as our all purpose disinfectant & cleaner, and use it to clean the ratty area (it gets rid of their oder like magic!)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• depending on the type of flooring I will use bleach. If I can't use that I use lysol (lemon scented).
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Enymatic cleaners are supposed to be the best. Do you use puppy pads or a doggy litter box?
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 1:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2010