My sister thinks her husband is cheating on her...This is why...

Well first off my sisters husband's brothers are married to 2 sisters and they have another sister who comes around alot they all like on the same property at different parts but anyway my little nephew told my sister last night that that girl comes over when she goes to church and that he saw her boobs...He is 3 but he is very smart and he talks like he is 6 years old....She wants to make sure somethings happening before she confrunts him. My mom is supposed to sit accross the street and watch one night while my sister goes to church. My mom has a new car that he don't know...What else can she do to find out? He don't have a computer to get on so she can't look on that and she looks at his phone and there has been some numbers my sister don't know. How can she find out more???

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd get a nanny cam and set it up in whatever room the 3 yr old said they were in.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Call the mumbers
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would say I am going out of town for the day and take the kids then give it a couple hours and come back and see if she is there. Make sure it is a time that she is home and would be able to go to your house.

Would they really be that stupid to do that out in the open when you all live so close?
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• it would be good to have 3 yr old say this in front of witnesses
    this could be very powerful in court when custody comes into factor
    a father who is showing a three yr old a womans boobs will not go over well with a judge
    good luck to her on chasing the cheater, imo, a 3 yr old would not usually say something like this out of the blue
    nanny cam great idea, out of town then not great, call numbers-do a reverse search-although most numbers are cell numbers now and do not show up

how shity for her, feel for her, been there and it sucks!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• also there are some kind of voice recorders that are sound activited, could try that
    join dectective wives club on here, they will have lots of ideas
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would get a spy cam and set it up while she was at church
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree to do the reverse look up for the phone numbers. I am not totally convinced a three yr old's perspective is the same as an adults. I've heard children say they see boobs when the woman has on a revealing bathing suit. I realize it's probably too cold for a woman to be stopping by in a bathing suit top but maybe when she took her coat off her shirt buttons popped open. It could all be innocent. I don't know the set up of the property but if I thought another woman was in my home I'd pretend to go somewhere and walk back to see what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would pretend i was going to church and do some sneaky or hiding to see if this person does come over to her home. and maybe even catch them in the act.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• do like i did call the number and see who answers talk to them.
    jlcarlson63

Answer by jlcarlson63 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Definitely do the nanny cam. My ds is 3 and has never commented on boobies unless he sees them (like if he catches me changing clothes) but never if someone has on a revealing top. I definitely wouldn't dismiss the child's statements. And I think planning an overnight trip with the children would be an excellent ploy to catch him by surprise
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010