If you see?

Have you seen those vacation giveaways and win something pads? Do you stop and take the time to fill it out? You know, usually ask by a cashier or receipt, "Do you want to take a survey"? I find that every time I fill one of those out or call to give my input, I don't ever hear anything back. Does anyone else have this problem? If you actually got something out of one of these, please fill me in.confused

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Never waste my time anymore. I never heard back either unless they wanted to sell me smtg.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I dont b/c Im always afraid its one of those seminars you have to attend to learn about time shares. Thats been my experience in the past, and no we didnt go back then either

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Nope don't even fill them out there has to be some kind of catch no matter how good the prize.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I figure it puts you on a list for telemarketers or spammers so I don't bother with them.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 1:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i dont bother with them either
    wishinforlove

Answer by wishinforlove at 1:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Don't fill them out. They are just getting your info so someone can either call or send you junk mail.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• They're a ploy to get your personal info. I don't bother.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010