Who has a boss that...

they can't stand? On a personal or business level? I have one who is superficial, materialistic and a know it all. She will tell you idea won't work yet a month later she will introduce it as her own idea and talk up how great of an idea she came up with! It drives me crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to have a boss like that she drove me crazy. She was clueless. Now, I run an at home business, am very successful, and don't answer to anyone. Much happier. lol GL
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• that is what we are working on right now, opening our own business, we do it at night and on weekends. I will love the day that I can walk in and say "I will be giving my notice because I am opening my own business"

Congrats on your business!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I did. She played favorites but pretended like everyone in the department was friends.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Mine is a dead ringer for that woman from that show, Clean House she is also on RENO 911. She is super animated like that, but she can also snap and be a bit,,h,,,so hard to figure her out sometimes. I just try to concentrate on my work and stay out of her hair
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think almost everyone has been in that situation at some point in their life.

Congrads on your new business.  I admin a business group here on CM.  We're a no drame, networking and support group.  You're invited to join us and meet some other business-minded moms.

MoversShakers

Answer by MoversShakers at 3:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010