Are you following the news on Elizabeth Edwards passing?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No I was in school.
    I am sadden that cult wants to picket but I do not wish them harm. I want to see them have a true radical encounter with God that will change their hearts and mindsets in a miraculous way and yes God can do that!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Did something else happen. I know she passed and some people were going to picked her funeral. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I live in NC right next to Chapel Hill, so yeah it's kinda hard to miss around here.

Answer by missanc at 12:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• why the heck would people picket at her funeral?

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• The Westboro "Baptist Church" is picketing at her funeral to protest homosexuality.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i know, leave the dead alone! i feel so bad for her family and i dont understand how that church can call themselves Christians
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Was I supposed to?

She passed and its sad but I didnt know her and I have no desire to peek into this time that her family should have as private.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ahh WBC is at it again?

Sucks but cant do much other than hope and pray the family can ignore it and honor her as planned.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well, while she was in the middle of battling her cancer, her husband of 20+ years left her to be with his pregnant mistress. Her life was cut short and made miserable. Whatever Westboro Baptist THINKS she did, I think karma has punished her more than enough. I didn't know her, but she carried herself with dignity during her last days. I don't know if her funeral was picketed. I keep hoping that WBC will be killed in a crash on the way to one of their pointless little protests. Then maybe the insanity will stop.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No. My grandpa died Monday and my baby had surgery the day after we buried him. I feel for her family, but I have enough going on right now to concern myself with people I don't know.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010