should i be worried

I took a fall down my stairs monday evening and was rushed into the hospital now i am pregnant but everything was fine, when i went to my follow up with my ob they noticed in the womb was a small sack of blood they dont believe it dangerous but could it be though n what happens if it gets bigger

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing that you can do for certain is to talk to your doctor and make sure that all of your questions are answered and all concerns are addressed. If you do not feel that they are doing a good job with this, then you may want to get a second opinion. With something like that you certainly want a doctor who understands your concerns and explains what is going on, not one that brushes you off so that they can get to the golf course. If they are not doing a good job with you now, then they won't in the delivery room. Good luck. I'll say a prayer for you.
    LadyKatya

Answer by LadyKatya at 3:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I worried about so many things when I was pregnant. The only thing that made me feel better was to write down all of my questions and bring the list to the drs with me and don't leave until every single one is answered to your satisfaction. Did you ask your dr this? I think you should.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I dont have any advice, but wanted to say good luck and give you a BUMP!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If it was me I would be worried about a sac of blood in my womb!!
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010