how was it going from 4 to 5 ???

i'm a stay at home mom who is tryin to plan a wedding but just find out i'm having another baby. i'm going crazy with 4 now and just don't know how i'm going to do it with a new baby and my wedding. is it as hard as i think it's going to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Good LUCK! Congrats on both the pregnancy and the marriage. Only have 2 here. Gave you a bump anyhow, there are lots of mommies out there with 4 plus.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Congrats! I only have the one, but i've had several friends with 4+ they say its so fun, and they actually looked less stressed than me! good luck hang in there, You'll do great, I'm sure you felt the same way at 1-2, 2-3, 3-4... You can DO it!
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• but ladys!! there is one thing I have 4 girls so I have a funny feeling about this

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• baby dustI only have three. With all my others the one didn't really make that much of a difference. We are talking about 5 though. Not sure , but congrat's!!!

arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have five. No problems here. I have my kiddos all different ages. Oldest is 14 youngest is 1. So I have lots of helpers. I love having 5. Best of luck to you.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have 3, baby girls due in April. So I'll be working with 4.

Don't know the exact answer, heres a BUMP! GL
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i have 3 only difference is really busy never ending house work!other than that i love it
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 1:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have 5. My last two are only 13 months apart. At first it was hard, but I was lucky to have friends and family to help. My boys are now 4 and 5 and things are much better. You will be fine, just ask and take help when you can. I love my big family, my kids are very close.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• you will be find, just get some extended family help,granny,auntie,sister,
    COCOAPOD

Answer by COCOAPOD at 7:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010