Does it really matter? adult content

Do you think its the size of the ship? Or the motion of the ocean? LOL. Does size really matter?

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 12:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OH gosh this is silly. Of course it matters, but not that much. I mean seriously if his penis is the size of my pinky then that is a no go. But for me my husband works just fine, sometimes he gets larger and harder and it is like whoa buddy what happened here?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think size really does matter, at least for me. I cant have a penis TOO big it hurts too much. My husband is bigger than average and perfect for me. I had too small and too big. I think everyone is different. Them knowing how to "work it" helps a lot too.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• motion of the ocean!! as long as they know how to use what they have, its all that matters
    wishinforlove

Answer by wishinforlove at 1:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think BOTH matter - I can't have too big either and I've had too small and sometimes it doesn't matter what type of motion if you can't feel it anyway -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think size does matter. I can reach orgasm from the inside out in a certain position and if hubby wasn't big enough to reach that special spot, I wouldn't be able to do it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• as long as ur both satisfied and happy thats what counts
    cleomo7

Answer by cleomo7 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• after what i went through in last relationship
    i just want a man who wants to use it instead of trying to make me be the man
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Motion is more important, but size does matter a little. I wouldn't want someone who was too big! Ouch!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• For me it is all about girth!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think it is a bit of both.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010