feeling like i should expect something today....?

i woke up the first time this morning feeling like i should expect something today. which is odd cause i have never had that feeling before...but i went back to sleep and had a dream of me holding my baby girl and talking to her daddy on the phone (he is in basic training for the air force). but then i got woken up. and i have a stronger feeling like i should expect something... this never happened when i had my son, but i read many stories that they get this feeling like the day they have their baby. anyone else feel this way before they went in labor?

teen_mommie101

Asked by teen_mommie101 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope I can't say I have ever felt that way with any of my little ones.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No I ever felt that but let us know if you do go into labor . That would make for a really great story.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• lol i will=]
    teen_mommie101

Comment by teen_mommie101 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• That is crazy! Are you due real soon?
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I did before I went to bed the night before I had my son. I just felt like something really good was going to happen. I went into labor with my son about 4 hours later. Good Luck and I hope for the best to the both of you.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• rbailey2414- nope not till January 14. but my doctor is concerned about her size and weight. when they last checked her weigh and everything she was weighing/measuring about 3 weeks ahead of her age. and ive been getting steroid shots so i can have her as early as today.

K3lly94- i have had this feeling all day today like something good is about to happen. and i have been having contractions all day but they arent close enough yet. but like every 4 hours they get like 5 minutes closer. right now they are about 15-20 minutes apart and very strong. so hopefully soon ill be in full labor=]
    teen_mommie101

Comment by teen_mommie101 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2010