how can i grow more patients for my dad?

cleomo7

Asked by cleomo7 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Hmmmm.... need more information to answer this one...
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my father and i have always been close..guess i fit the saying of daddies lil girl..but he has been studying to be a jehova witness and its no bash on him on that..if its truely what he wants and if hes happy doing it more power to him but since he started its like we cant talk bout nothing period anymore..we used to jam all the old music and all he does is gripe bout it now..he always says well i didnt know u like that and every time i tell him its cause we cant talk without argueing he gets all pissed and says im attacking him with his religion choice.that his choice but he doesnt have to shove me and my brother and mom away because of it
    cleomo7

Comment by cleomo7 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• try talking,reasoning,just try alittle more listening,sometimes you have to let somethings pass.
    COCOAPOD

Answer by COCOAPOD at 5:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010