What's the worst thing ..

What's the worst thing someones ever said to you?

bseastrand

Asked by bseastrand at 1:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Seriously!! I have heard so many things... One thing that i remember is when i married my first husband. We always fought, as he thought he was always right.. then one night, he told me that the reason he married me was, is my dad paid him and told him that no one else would marry me.. I am not an ugly person... so i have good looks, but that really made me cry.. Then i thought he was right.. be cause we divorced a few years later and that statement haunted me.. I did get remarried,. The jokes on my ex... haha
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Exact words: YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THE US. GO HOME.

;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When my husband called me a bad mother.....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I was about to ask this question....but the worst two would be my father telling me I was a worthless person and a terrible mom...but then I've also had someone tell me I should have had an abortion which devastated me because I took it as "You should have killed your baby."
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• ummm... my DH reminded me in a fight once his uncle is a lawyer so he'd have no legal fees in a divorce/custody dispute and there's no way I'd win or get the kids so leave if I want just don't forget that.

Close 2nd: my boyfriend after college handing me his cell phone and allowing me to call and say goodbye to my Mom before he tried to kill me. (he failed, or this reply would be a little freaky!!!)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• "i want you to sit on my face"
    brooklynohlordy

Answer by brooklynohlordy at 2:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• The worst thing...as a young child when I was crying because of the violence in my home, my mother told me "stop crying you big crybaby". I was crying because she was being abused. I learned to cry for her in my closet where she couldn't hear me. That along with her calling me a whore and slut when I was 12. Which by the way I was not.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• To many to count or want to remember....
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• "You're so smart and funny, it's too bad you're so fat and unattractive or I'd be into you."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010