Crib to Toddler bed

We just switched our 2 year old daughter from her crib to her toddler bed...she did very well...how did your child do?

TiffanieAnn

Asked by TiffanieAnn at 1:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ours did great too. We went straight to a twin sized bed though, not a toddler bed.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• He did much better. He was never crawling out of his crib, but he was SO excited about his big boy bed. We had been struggling with his crib, and he went to bed much more smoothly once we switched to the toddler bed.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I can not wait for us to get our daughter her bed! If your question is still open after Christmas, I will update you!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 2:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We went straight to a twin bed - no problems!

Answer by missanc at 3:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My daughter did OK. We found her in a few weird spots in room at first but it wasn't a huge deal. I am dreading doing this with my son though. He doesn't try and crawl out of his crib but he bangs his head on the rails and I fear he is getting to be too heavy. It's kind of an older crib. I just know he is going to want to play with all of his toys once the lights go out & I can only store so much in the closet!!
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Never had a problem! Been almost a year...well actually now she won't sleep in her room cause she thinks there are bugs on the wall!!! But otherwise did great!!!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Connor did very well. He was almost 3 years old when we made the switch.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My toddler is 17 and she was horrible. She won't even go to bed now. 15 years later. LOL
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010