Could I be.....

Pregnant? I have not got my period in 4 months i am on BC and should be getting my period every month. I always had regual periods and got pregnant before on BC. I took 3 (drifferent) pregnancy test and all came back invaild.

Is it possible to be pregnant and no test will read it?
Has anyone found out they was pregnant after getting a negative/invaild test?

I know a blood test would be best but cant go to the Dr anytime soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Invalid or negative? Did the control line show up?
    You may just not be having a period. The "period" you get with the pill is only to make women feel better. There is no health reason for it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I know its possible to get pregnant while on BC, especially if you missed it one day, took it late or was on antibiotics at anytime. Its strange that all 3 came back invalid - did all 3 tests come out of the same box? If so, I would buy a separate pregnancy test and test again. I know you said you can't get to the doctor anytime soon, but you should go either way because you should still be getting your period while on BC.

tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It happens on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" all the time. So yes you could be or maybe you are not. You will find out in 9 months,, I suppose.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's likely that you just aren't getting a period this month. I didn't get a period on depo and now on Nuva-ring, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

It is possible to get a false negative, but if you've done multiple tests, I would say you are not pregnant.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• thank you for you replys. I just want to make sure from home test that i am NOT pregnant. so i will take it as invaild could mean negative because if i was pregnant it would come up on at least one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• try different tests if you are saying the tests were invalid instead of negative. Yes I tested too early and got a neg and then got a positive a week later.
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010