has anyone tried ky intense arousal gel,and does it work

winden

Asked by winden at 2:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• OMW no but let me see if i can find the old post on one of the Aspers groups its FREAKING hilarious!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ha ha, I have, it burns my lala...but I like it. So if you can handle the burn, go for it!!!
    It works. Yes , lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I don't like KY but I have an awesome arousal cream its called Xscream by Pure Romance and I love it!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Wasn't my thing
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 2:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yeah, it burns, but once you get the burning sensation out of your mind, it's awesome. I was not prepared the first time I used it. It burned and I ended up washing it off. Now that I know how it feels, I can handle it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's an L-Arginine topical supplement, which acts as a vasodilator to increase blood flow. You can dilute it with plain lubricant in order to reduce the "burning" aspect. It works on some people and not on others.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have it..i wouldnt say it burns, so much as causes a heated flushing sensation on the "area" If you can handle it then you will love it. :) I DO.
    MAC815

Answer by MAC815 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010